This juicy, shredded Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken recipe is easy to make and full of flavor! A tasty recipe to serve your family for lunch or dinner
My honey mustard chicken is packed full of flavor, and uses a handful of ingredients that you may already have. This is one of my go-to chicken dinners! All you need for the sauce is 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup yellow mustard, 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 3 Tbsp unsalted butter melted, 3 garlic cloves minced, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp black pepper and 1/2 tsp salt
Tools you’ll need for this recipe
I love a good slow cooker recipe. You can make everything from stews, curries and even desserts and its so easy. Just simply add your ingredients and let the slow cooker do the work. I especially love a chicken recipe in the slow cooker — check out this Gochujang garlic shredded chicken recipe
Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add the chicken breast to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine the honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, melted butter, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the honey mustard mixture over the chicken breasts and coat completely .
- With the lid on cook on LOW for 5 hours flipping halfway through.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken in the slow cooker. Serve and enjoy!
Try these next…
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!