Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are a classic pairing! Swapping ground beef for ground Turkey, amping up the classic ketchup glaze with sriracha and soy sauce, creating individual turkey meatloaves so delicious you’ll add this to your weekly rotation.
I love to make individual meatloafs to create a delicious glazy crust for every bite. My favorite way to enjoy this is with a side of mashed potatoes and oven roasted carrots! Add the veggies to the pan with the meatloafs to make a fast dinner. Check out my honey garlic roasted carrot recipe HERE.
Soy-Glazed Ground Turkey Meatloaves
Serving size 2 people, easily can be doubled
- 8 oz ground Turkey
- 1-2cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha or favorite hot sauce
- 1/8 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp low sodium Soy Sauce
- Optional: Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the ground Turkey, bread crumbs, sriracha, the minced garlic, salt and pepper. Form into two 1-inch-tall loaves. Place on one side of a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic powder, ¼ cup ketchup, and 2 tsp sugar. Set aside
- Once meatloaves have baked 20 minutes, remove from oven. Spread half the soy glaze over meatloaves (save the rest for serving). Cook until the glaze is tacky, 4-5 minutes more.
- Divide meatloaves and serve with remaining soy glaze. Pair this with mashed potatoes and honey glazed carrots and enjoy!
Try these next…
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!