Dress up plain sautéed broccoli with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and honey. Broccoli has never tasted this good!
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links, these links may pay a commission which helps support my blog! ❤️
Honey Garlic Sautéed Broccoli Recipe
- 1 large bunch fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Add the broccoli, and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently until the broccoli begins to brown slightly.
- Add the sauce over broccoli, and cook another 6-8 minutes.
Enjoy my sautéed garlic and honey broccoli with this Basil Thai ground Turkey recipe!
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!