This easy, homemade chocolate bar recipe is the perfect dessert and also makes the cutest DIY gift! With a variety of options to top your chocolates, the flavor combos are endless!
*This post does contain ads and affiliate links of products that have helped me make delicious recipes which supports my blog! <3
Items You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
Easy Homemade Gourmet Chocolate Bars
- 4 silicone chocolate bar molds
- 15 oz your choice of chocolate
- Your choice of toppings: Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Oreos, trail mix, Bacon, Sprinkles, the options are endless
- Place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Melt all of your chocolate in the bowl, stirring, then remove the pot from the heat with the bowl still on top. You’ll want to keep it over the pot so the chocolate doesn’t start to harden.
- As your chocolate is melting, add some toppings at the bottom of your mold. This will insure that your candy bar is fully stacked with delicious additives.
- Wipe down the bottom of your bowl as there will be some condensation on there. You don’t want the condensation to drip into your molds. Pour the chocolate into the molds and even out with a spatula.
- Top each chocolate bar with the topping you choose. Let them sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes then carefully transfer to the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove them from their molds and Enjoy!
NOTE: Wrap each bar in clear cellophane bags and tape down any excess to gift.
Please leave a comment below with your dream chocolate bar toppings!
Do you love easy dessert recipes? Try this Chocolate Buttermilk Mug Cake Recipe, its my favorite!
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!