Oven-Roasted asparagus topped with garlic buttered crispy parmesan bits, making this the perfect side dish or appetizer to any dinner!
**This post contains affiliate links/ads, anything purchased through these links I may receive a commission. This money helps support my blog, Hungry Always.
This roasted asparagus recipe takes only 15 minutes to cook, making it fast and very simple. All you need is 1 bunch of asparagus, unsalted butter, olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs, garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
Oven-Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Asparagus Recipe
- 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the trimmed asparagus into a large bowl, add 1 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tbsp unsalted melted butter and throughly mix together. Add the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt, and pepper and mix together thoroughly. Place the asparagus onto a large baking sheet in a even layer.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the asparagus. Enjoy warm!
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!