Miso ramen is one of the most loved versions of ramen around the world. It rich in delicious umami flavors and creaminess. Here’s my review on Yamasa Miso Ramen Broth Concentrate.
*This post contains affiliate links/ads, anything purchased through these links I may receive a commission. This money helps support my blog, Hungry Always.
About 8 servings per container. Serving size is 2 tbsp (30ml). 60 Calories per serving. Total Fat: 1.5g (2% Daily Value). Sodium: 910mg (40% Daily Value). Total Carbohydrate: 4g (1% Daily Value). Total Sugars: 3g (Includes 3g Added Sugars (6% Daily Value)). Protein: 1g.
Miso (Water, Rice, Soybeans, Salt),water, Gluten Free Soy Sauce(Water, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Xanthan Gum, Dried Chiles.
How to use Yamasa Miso Broth Concentrate
The instructions are very simple; add 2 tablespoons of miso Ramen Broth Concentrate into 8 oz of hot water. Then add your favorite noodles and toppings. This is what I had around the house to use:
- Thick spaghetti noodles
- Leftover Bulgogi ground Turkey
- Crispy Shallots
- Boiled eggs
- Homemade chicken broth
Keep Scroll for the full recipe I used
Now…. Does it compare to real deal miso ramen?
I’m no expert in miso ramen, but I do know when it tastes delish and this is delicious. Just like the Yamasa Tonkotsu Concentrate, it easy to use, under $10 and has 8 servings, so it is totally worth it for a quality bowl of ramen. I did not add any seasoning to the broth and it came out very flavorful. 10/10 would recommend if you love ramen.
My Miso Ramen Recipe Using Yamasa Concentrate
- 4 tbsp Yamasa Miso Ramen Broth Concentrate
- 8oz Ground Turkey bulgogi
- 2 servings of thick spaghetti noodles or Hakubaku Ramen Noodles
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 crispy shallots
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 16oz homemade broth or water
- Prep all toppings
- Boil 16oz water in a medium size pot over medium high. Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook according to package and then drain
- In another medium pot, heat 1 tsp of oil and sautee garlic for 1 minute. Add 16 oz of broth or water and bring to a simmer. Add 4 tbsp of miso ramen concentrate and mix evenly. Put the broth in bowls add the drained noodles. Add your preferred toppings and enjoy!