Ground Turkey Bulgogi inspired Tacos, the perfect way to change up Taco Tuesday!
Bulgogi has been one of my favorite Korean dishes since I was little. Love to incorporate the marinade however I can, thus making the bulgogi taco.😋
Ground Turkey Bulgogi Style Tacos Recipe
- Corn or flour tortillas
- 16oz ground turkey
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 1/4 cup honey or sugar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Your favorite taco toppings(spicy crema, limes, green onions, etc)
- In a large skillet, over medium heat brown the ground turkey 8-10 minutes until fully cooked.
- While turkey is cooking, make the sauce. Add garlic, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to a bowl. Mix together.
- Once turkey is fully cooked add the sauce to the skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens/absorbs into the turkey.
- Cover tacos with damp paper towel and microwave for 30 sec increments until tortillas are warm and pliable
- Serve the turkey over the tortillas. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!