These easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins are the best. They are crunchy on the outside, moist on the inside and who doesn’t love strawberries and chocolate!
This easy strawberry chocolate chip muffin recipe only requires 10 ingredients, many you probably already have at home, and only takes 20 minutes to bake!
What You’ll Need
- Dry Ingredients: All-purpose flour, Baking powder, and Salt
- Wet Ingredients: brown Sugar, 1 Egg, Vanilla extract, milk, strawberries, semi sweet chocolate chips, and unsalted Butter
- Tools: Muffin pan, mixing bowls, cooling rack
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup diced stemless fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F., adjust oven rack to middle top. Grease a muffin pan(yields 12 muffins)
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl
- In medium bowl, beat egg and vanilla. Mix in the brown sugar. Add in the milk and melted butter. Combine completely
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips. Spoon into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the middle is cooked and the tops are nicely browned
- Cool on a cooling rack until completely cool. enjoy!
Need more easy dessert ideas? Check out this phyllo dough churros stuffed with chocolate recipe
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!