Crispy Potatoes using a homemade version of the Wingstop Fry Seasoning and roasted to perfection. The perfect side dish for almost any meal!
*this post may contain ads and affiliate links, i may receive a payment which helps support my blog!
How to make Wingstop fry seasoning
I personally love the seasoning that Wingstop puts on their fries. It’s salty, sweet and savory; the best of all worlds! Turns out the seasoning is very easy to make. Plus, there are many ways you can use Wingstop fry seasoning; it goes perfectly on vegetables, in sauces, to season poultry and meats and of course… potatoes.
For a batch of the Wingstop Fry seasoning, combine the following seasonings in a airtight jar:
- 1 Tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Crispy Potatoes Using Wingstop Fry Seasoning
serving size 2-3
- 4-5 medium size Potatoes (cut potatoes in half longwise, then cut potatoes into 1/4 inch wedges.
- 3 tsp Copycat Wingstop fry seasoning,
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Adjust rack to top middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, 3 tsp Wingstop seasoning, and a big pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Grease a baking sheet and add the potatoes in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast, tossing halfway through, until browned and crisp, 18-20 minutes. Finish with another pinch of salt and pepper
Serve your Homemade Wingstop Crispy Potatoes with this Copycat Popeyes Chicken Sandwich recipe
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!