New Orleans Bbq Shrimp
Barbecue Shrimp are tender and succulent and the flavorful broth will make you want to lick the bowl clean! This Easy New Orleans bbq shrimp recipe is so simple, making it the perfect weeknight dinner!
*this post may contain affiliate links for products i love which helps support my blog!
The peels are left on the shrimp while they cook so they can add flavor to the lush, buttery-peppery sauce. I like to save the shells and make a shrimp stock out of them! Try make favorite shrimp broth recipe HERE
Bbq Shrimp Recipe
Prep time: 9 minutes yield: 3-4 servings
- 1/2 cup fat free Caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t dried rosemary
- 1/2 t dried thyme
- 1 1/2 t black pepper
- 1 t hot pepper sauce
- 1 bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp with shells(if frozen, make sure to thaw in fridge before using)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Sliced French baguette and lemon wedges to serve
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; bring to boil, medium high. Add shrimp, cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done (remove the bay leaves). Serve with bread and lemon wedge!
*if you’re using frozen shrimp, make sure they are thawed.
Try make favorite shrimp broth recipe HERE