My Slow Cooker is my favorite kitchen tool for getting a healthy dinner on the table fast. And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there!
*This post may contain affiliate links, to products i truly love!
Easy Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can corn drained
- 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or store-bought
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Optional toppings: cilantro, plain Greek yogurt or sour cream, grated cheese, avocado, green onion, tortilla chips- check out my recipe for homemade tortilla chips!
- Pre Season chicken with salt and pepper, place into center of slow cooker
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning and Stir to combine. Place chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks. Stir chicken back into the soup.
- Serve with toppings as desired.
NOTE: This soup is medium-spicy. You can use 1 tablespoon less taco seasoning for a mild version or you can add more for a kick!
Do you love an easy soup recipe? Try this Miso Ramen Recipe using Yamasa’s broth concentrate! Recipe HERE
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!