Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders are delicious breaded chicken breast baked to perfection, coated in a sticky sweet honey garlic sauce. Add some rice and a side salad and you have yourself a tasty dinner your family will love.
Making chicken tenders is so easy and tastes way better than any other fast food tenders. We bake our tenders instead of frying them, making it a healthier alternative. Plus, its so easy to just bake them instead of standing over a hot skillet frying them in batches.
You can coat these chicken tenders with any sauce of your choice! You could do a Honey mustard sauce, a sweet and sour type sauce, but our favorite has been this honey garlic sauce. All you need is:
Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders
- 10 oz chicken breasts sliced into tenders
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Honey Garlic Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F adjust rack to middle upper.
- Add the flour in a bowl, the bread crumbs in another bowl and the eggs in a third bowl. Whisk the eggs and season all three bowls with salt and pepper.
- Season the prepared sliced chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Line the chicken tenders on a baking sheet with a baking mat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Mix together honey sauce ingredients in a bowl. Add the sauce to a medium skillet, bring to boil over medium and cook until sauce has thickened a bit, about 3-5 more minutes.
- Toss the cooked chicken with the honey garlic Sauce.
- Serve immediately with rice and greens or enjoy alone!
NOTE: Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.
Do you love an Oven Baked recipe? Try this Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Breast recipe
This Chicken, Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom farfalle pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is so simple, but full of flavor!
Easy Kung Pao noodle stir fry using Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce, ground meat, vegetables and noodles!
These honey mustard chicken thighs are sweet, savory and juicy. The ingredients are simple, but you will end up with delicious chicken for dinner!