Oven baked Bbq Chicken is simply delicious and very easy to make. The perfect recipe for when you just don’t know what you want for dinner!
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links in which I may receive a commission. This money helps support my blog ❤️
My favorite types of meals are the ones where you can throw food on a baking pan, set it and forget it. This kind of baked chicken recipe is a favorite at my house and it’s something we make often because:
- Minimal Prep
- Only one roasting pan to wash
- Simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry or fridge right now
Oven Baked Bbq Chicken Dinner
Serving 2, double recipe if need
- 10 oz Chicken Breasts (cut into two 5 oz pieces)
- 2 tsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Cooking Oil
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees , arrange oven rack to middle top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, mustard, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and 1 tsp of water
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Place on a plate; drizzle with oil and season all over with plenty of salt and pepper. Place on one side of a large baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes, then carefully spoon HALF the BBQ glaze over the top of the chicken(save the rest for dipping). Return the baking sheet to oven until chicken is cooked through , 10-15 minutes more.
- Enjoy when warm and serve with extra bbq sauce, mashed potatoes and your favorite oven roasted veggies.
NOTE: Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.
If you love oven baked dinners, check out my Soy Glazed Ground Turkey Meatloaf recipe, link HERE
This Chicken, Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom farfalle pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is so simple, but full of flavor!
Easy Kung Pao noodle stir fry using Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce, ground meat, vegetables and noodles!
These honey mustard chicken thighs are sweet, savory and juicy. The ingredients are simple, but you will end up with delicious chicken for dinner!