One Sheet Oven Baked Bbq Chicken
One Sheet Oven baked Bbq Chicken is simply delicious and very easy to make. The perfect recipe for when you just don’t know what you want for dinner!
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links in which I may receive a commission. This money helps support my blog ❤️
My favorite types of meals are the ones where you can throw food on a baking pan, set it and forget it. This kind of baked chicken recipe is a favorite at my house and it’s something we make often because:
- Minimal Prep
- Only one roasting pan to wash
- Simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry or fridge right now
This recipe is inspired by an EveryPlate Meal that was so good we had to continue to replicate it over and over again. Simply Delish, heres a coupon for $105 off EveryPlate boxes (for first timers).
Oven Baked Bbq Chicken Dinner
Serving 2, double recipe if need
- 10 oz Chicken Breasts (cut into two 5 oz pieces)
- 2 tsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Cooking Oil
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees , arrange oven rack to middle top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, mustard, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and 1 tsp of water
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Place on a plate; drizzle with oil and season all over with plenty of salt and pepper. Place on one side of a large baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes, then carefully spoon HALF the BBQ glaze over the top of the chicken(save the rest for dipping). Return the baking sheet to oven until chicken is cooked through , 10-15 minutes more.
- Enjoy when warm and serve with extra bbq sauce, mashed potatoes and your favorite oven roasted veggies.
NOTE: Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.
If you love oven baked dinners, check out my Soy Glazed Ground Turkey Meatloaf recipe, link HERE
Turkey Bacon Sandwich With Tomato Jam
My Favorite Turkey bacon Sandwich includes a tomato jam, leafy greens, sliced cucumber, a garlic aioli all tucked together in a crunchy ciabatta roll.
Thai Basil Ground Turkey Recipe
If you love Thai food you need to make this easy, Thai Basil Ground Turkey dish made with just a few simple ingredients and about 15 minutes to make!
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Breast (Easy Recipe)
Slow cooker Asian chicken breast recipe cooked with a Go-chu-jang, soy sauce, sweet chili based sauce and then shredded. Easy and satisfying crock pot dinner!
Leave a Reply