Double chocolate chip banana muffins are super moist and loaded with ripe bananas and delicious morsels of chocolate chips – this is definitely my favorite way to eat bananas!
*this post does contain affiliate links for products I love. I may receive a commission which helps support my blog!
The best double chocolate chip banana muffins surprisingly does not require too many ingredients. All you need is; ripe bananas, butter, dark cocoa powder, salt, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, chocolate chips, and flour. Most of these ingredients are kitchen pantry staples.
Double Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cupcake pan or line with muffin cups and set aside.
- Add melted butter and the bananas to the same bowl and mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg to the bowl stir until completely combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together until combined. Mix in chocolate chips
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for about 28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Let the muffins cool before turning them out onto a rack.
If you’ve got a sweet tooth like me check out this Oreo Whoopie Pies using cake mix, Recipe Here
This Chicken, Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom farfalle pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is so simple, but full of flavor!
Easy Kung Pao noodle stir fry using Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce, ground meat, vegetables and noodles!
These honey mustard chicken thighs are sweet, savory and juicy. The ingredients are simple, but you will end up with delicious chicken for dinner!