This oven-baked, crunchy buffalo ranch chicken recipe, is big on flavor and very easy! Make it a meal by serving this with roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes.
Does Buffalo and ranch go together?
The answer is of course YES! The combination tastes creamy, tangy, and slightly spicy. We use Frank’s RedHot Original Seasoning and mix it with Panko bread crumbs, melted butter, salt and pepper. Then we coat the chicken with buttermilk ranch, then the seasoned Panko and oven-bake it to create a flavorful, crunchy crust. Top the chicken with a drizzle of buttermilk ranch and now you’ve done it.
Crunchy Buffalo Ranch Chicken
servings 2, double recipe if needed
- 1 Tbsp unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Frank’s RedHot Original Seasoning Blend
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 10 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and adjust oven to middle top rack. Prep a cooking sheet by coating with a light layer of oil.
- Put 1 Tbsp butter in a small bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in 1 tsp of the Frank’s Seasoning, 1/4 cup Panko, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Place the chicken on the prepared cooking sheet and season with salt and pepper. On the top of each chicken breast, evenly spread 1 tsp ranch dressing(save the remaining ranch for dipping). Add a spoonful or 2 of the panko mixture on the top of each chicken breast making sure to evenly spread and press when coating.
- Oven roast the chicken for 12-15 minutes (Chicken is cooked when internal temperature is 165°.)
- Serve the chicken with remaining ranch dressing and enjoy.
If you love an oven-baked chicken recipe, check out this Honey Garlic Chicken Tenders (Oven-Baked)
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!