Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread baked with a cinnamon streusel topping. Perfect for gifting or eating something yummy for the holidays!
My apple tree has gifted us a ton of apples this year! We love making apple cinnamon bread with our yield. Toasted with a bit of butter is my favorite fall time snack.
- brown sugar
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- vegetable oil
- unsalted cold butter
Start baking these apple cinnamon loafs when you have guests coming over. It’ll fill your home with the most amazing smell. You get 2 loaves of bread with this recipe, perfect for hosting a party for the holidays.
Tools Needed For This Recipe
Need More Baking Ideas?
- The Best Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Scones
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cast-Iron Cookie
- Graham Cracker Snickerdoodle Cupcakes
- Pillsbury’s Oreo Whoopie Pie Recipe
- Apple Cobbler using Cafe Du Monde Mix
Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
Yield: 2 loaves
- 1 cup brown sugar or white sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk of choice (I used Almond Milk)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup apple peeled and diced into bite size cubes
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp unsalted cold butter, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. and adjust oven rack to top middle position. Prep the ingredients according to the list above. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, add the streusel topping ingredients except the butter. Mix together thoroughly, then add the cubed butter. Using your fingers, pinch everything together until pea size butter crumbs forms. Refrigerate mixture
- In a bowl mix the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- to another bowl, mix eggs, milk and oil until combined.
- Slowly mix in the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Add in the diced apple and cinnamon to a separate small bowl and mix together. Add the apple cinnamon mixture to the batter and gently fold in.
- Pour the mixture into 2 loaf pans. Evenly add the streusel topping to the top of the batter
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked in the center. Let cool.
- Enjoy with a bit spread of butter.
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!