Soft fluffy strawberry chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make with only 4 ingredients
You only Need 4 Ingredients
Chocolate covered strawberries have been my favorite dessert for awhile. Ive always wanted to make a cookie version. This recipe is perfect for when you need an easy dessert for parties, gifting or when you need something yummy! All you need is : 1 box strawberry cake mix, oil, eggs and chocolate chips!
Chocolate covered strawberries pair beautifully with cool whip, so why wouldn’t my cookies? These strawberry chocolate chip cookies are a great summer or spring dessert with a dollop of whipped cream.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies | Easy
Yield about 18 cookies
- 1 box Strawberry cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup Semi sweet chocolate chips (or favorite chocolate)
- Optional: serve with cool whip/whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or cooking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, eggs and oil until well blended. Mix in Chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1 spoonful of cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet about 2-inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are slightly golden.
- Cool cookies and enjoy! They are so good with cool whip!
Do you have a sweet tooth? Try this very easy Chocolate Buttermilk Mug Cake Recipe
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!