This easy mustard vinaigrette recipe is deliciously zesty and goes with just about any salad, plus you only need 8 ingredients to make it!
Im not someone who normally enjoys salad, I eat them because I know its healthy for me. But this dressing really does liven up any salad you put it on. All you need for this recipe is 2 full tablespoon Dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, Juice from half a lemon, 1/2 Tbsp sugar, 1 garlic clove, peeled and zested, Salt, freshly ground pepper, 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil.
Easy Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 full Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and zested
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl combine the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, zested garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk in the oil. Taste and season with salt and pepper depending on preference.
- serve with your favorite salad fixings!
If you love a fresh salad, try healthy carrots and sprouts slaw recipe!
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!