Easy Cuban sliders using Hawaiian rolls are loaded with ham, cheese and pickles. These sliders are so satisfyingly delicious your whole family will love them!
*this post may contain ads that help support my website, Hannah Always Hungry.
Whether you’re making these as an appetizer for a party or a main course for yourself, you’ll be surprised at how easy they are to make and how yummy these sliders are!
Easy Cuban Sliders
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and black pepper to season
- 12-15 King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or potato rolls, halved.
- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 8 ounces dill pickle slices
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese slices
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the parsley, oregano, cumin, garlic, orange zest and lime zest and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1-2 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the pork and about 3 tablespoons of the butter mixture and evenly coat.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp of the butter mixture in the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, then place the bottom half of the rolls on the butter. Top the roll bottoms with the ham, the pickle slices and then the cheese. Spread the mustard on the underside of the roll tops, then lay the roll tops on top of the cheese. Pour the remaining butter mixture over the top of the rolls making sure to evenly spread.
- Loosely cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Uncover and bake about another 5 minutes until it’s golden brown.
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!