My go-to Egg Salad recipe is super easy to make and it makes a delicious sandwich! If you have eggs, you have to try this.
How do you make egg salad?
Cut 6 hard boiled eggs in half. Remove yolks and add to a medium bowl. Chop the egg whites and set aside in another bowl.
Mash the yolks with mayonnaise, mustard and salt & pepper to taste until smooth and creamy. Add 1 minced shallot, garlic powder, minced Jalapeño and stir well. tastes and season again with salt and pepper if needed stir well.
My favorite way to enjoy Egg Salad
Definitely on a nice piece of bread. Ive grown up eating egg salad sandwiches and recently got my husband obsessed with them. Make some homemade white bread to go with it and all of a sudden, you’re in a fancy bakery eating the sandwich of your dreams. Here’s my go-to white bread recipe
My go-to Egg Salad Recipe
- 6 eggs hard boiled and cooled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup shallot minced
- 1 Tbsp jalapeños, minced (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half. Remove the yolks and add to a medium bowl. Chop the egg whites and add to another bowl
- Mash the yolks with mayonnaise, yellow mustard and salt & pepper to taste until smooth and creamy.
- Add the chopped egg whites, minced shallot, minced jalapeños, garlic powder and stir well. tastes and season again with salt and pepper if needed stir well.
- Enjoy with spinach on homemade bread
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!