My Go-To Frittata Recipe(Oven Baked)
My Go-To Frittata Recipe is the only Frittata recipe you will ever need! This recipe is so easy and customizable that you could eat this every day and still love it.
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links, these links help support my blog <3.
I love making frittatas on the weekends, its the perfect dish to make for brunch for the family or friends. When I make frittata I normally just add anything I have in the fridge! But my favorite things to add are mushrooms, shallots, green and red bell peppers, garlic, spinach, tomatoes and white cheddar cheese. With this recipe, you will bake the frittata, resulting in the most beautifully browned cheese crust. You can make your dream frittata for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Tools You’ll Need
My Go-To Frittata Recipe
- 8 Eggs
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and rough chopped(reserve the bacon grease to cook the veggies in)
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 slices of pepper jack cheese (or preferred cheese)
- 1/4 tsp Truffle zest seasoning (optional, one of my favorite seasonings for eggs)
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Optional: chopped green onions for topping
Note: alternate in your favorite veggies, cheese, meat, seasonings if you’re missing an ingredient
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. and adjust rack to middle top. Prep your produce and bacon according to the ingredient list above.
- In the skillet used to cook the bacon with the reserved bacon grease, heat to medium high and sauté the shallots for 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and broccoli and continue to cook for 5-6 more minutes, stirring occasional. Season with salt and pepper, stir in the garlic cloves and cook for 30 seconds. Turn off heat.
- In a bowl, Crack and whisk together the eggs. season with salt and pepper and 1/4 tsp Truffle zest seasoning (get creative and add your favorite seasonings)
- lightly Oil the bottom and insides of a 10 inch cast iron. Add the cooked veggies, chopped bacon and eggs. mix thoroughly. Evenly top with the sliced pepper jack cheese. Bake at 350F. for 30-35 minutes, until nicely browned. Serve with chopped green onions
If you have some extra eggs, try making this very easy vanilla creme brûlée recipe, link here!
Turkey Bacon Sandwich With Tomato Jam
My Favorite Turkey bacon Sandwich includes a tomato jam, leafy greens, sliced cucumber, a garlic aioli all tucked together in a crunchy ciabatta roll.
Thai Basil Ground Turkey Recipe
If you love Thai food you need to make this easy, Thai Basil Ground Turkey dish made with just a few simple ingredients and about 15 minutes to make!
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Breast (Easy Recipe)
Slow cooker Asian chicken breast recipe cooked with a Go-chu-jang, soy sauce, sweet chili based sauce and then shredded. Easy and satisfying crock pot dinner!
Leave a Reply