Fresh Strawberry Mango Juice made with only 3 ingredients.
*this post may contain ads or affiliate links, these links help support my blog <3.
Are there benefits from juicing Mangoes and Strawberry
“Mangos contain phenols, which have been proven to help fight off various cancers. They are also high in fiber, antioxidants, iron and potassium. Strawberries are also high in fiber and antioxidants. The combo makes for a blend that is incredibly smooth tasting and incredibly healthy.” –Article from Fitness Blender
Tools you will Need
Fresh Mango Strawberry Juice
- 2 cup mangos (peeled & cubed)
- 2 cup strawberries, remove stems
- 1 1/2 – 2 cup water (tougher mangoes will require more liquid and juicy will require less)
- Add the fruit to a blender. Pour the water. Blended till smooth.
- If your juice is too sweet, stir in little lemon juice. If not sweet enough, stir in some honey or sugar. Serve your mango juice.
- Pulpy mangoes will require more liquid and juicy will require lesser.
Do you love an easy juice recipe? Check out my two ingredient juice recipe, perfect for summer cocktails
This Chicken, Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom farfalle pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is so simple, but full of flavor!
Easy Kung Pao noodle stir fry using Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce, ground meat, vegetables and noodles!
These honey mustard chicken thighs are sweet, savory and juicy. The ingredients are simple, but you will end up with delicious chicken for dinner!