My Easy Cheesy Spinach Bites are the best savory breakfast, appetizer or snack without using any meat! They have a delicious cheesy chewy texture mixed with the healthy spinach!
I’m not a person who normally loves salads, especially with spinach. So I wanted to turn my leftover spinach into something I’d actually enjoy eat, thus creating the Easy Cheesy Spinach Bites!
These spinach cheese balls are the perfect snack, appetizer or even breakfast! Even though there is no meat, the cheese balls are very savory. The eggs and breadcrumbs makes it taste like there is sausage in it, but there is none. 😳
Tasty Cheesy Spinach Bites
yield: about 12
- 3 large eggs
- 1 10 oz package fresh chopped spinach( if frozen make sure it’s defrosted, drained)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Optional: Red chili flakes and/or green onions, chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together everything.
- Form into fist size balls (palm size of my mixture creating 12 cheese balls). Place on a large greased baking sheet. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on top of each.
- Bake the cheese balls for 20-25 minutes, or until spinach balls are golden brown.
Need more Brunch recipe ideas? Try my favorite Gruyere Quiche recipe, its perfect for mothers day or enjoying brunch with family
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!