My family requests these Garlicky Teriyaki Glazed Beef Meatballs for dinner at least once a week. The meatballs are full of flavorful and make the best rice bowl ever. Even the most pickiest of eaters will enjoy them!
*This post does contain ads and affiliate links of products that have helped me make delicious meals!
Teriyaki sauce is by far my favorite sauce to coat beef meatballs, chicken, pork and so on. Its delicious, plus it’s very easy to make a simple, garlicky teriyaki glaze. All you need is garlic, ginger, beef broth, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, cornstarch, brown sugar and chili flakes.
Garlicky Teriyaki Glazed Beef Meatballs
Servings 2-3, double if needed
- 8 oz ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger, peeled and zested
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp sriracha (or hot sauce of choice)
- 1 tsp + 1 Tbsp soy Sauce | low sodium
- 1/4 cup beef Stock
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, half the minced garlic, half the zested ginger, 1 tsp soy sauce, sriracha, 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of black pepper. Combine well and use hands to form into 10-12 1.5” meatballs. Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake on the upper middle rack until browned, 13-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add the beef stock, cornstarch, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chili flakes and brown sugar.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Cook the remaining garlic and ginger for about 30 seconds. Add soy sauce mixture and cook for about 2 minutes, until the sauce has thickened up a bit. Add the meatballs back to the pan with sauce and combine completely. Serve with rice and your choice of veggies!
Do you love Teriyaki chicken? Try my honey teriyaki chicken recipe, here
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!