This post may contain ads or affiliate links, the funds i receive from this supports my blog <3
This General Tso Potstickers dish is packed with flavor and made in under 15 minutes! An Easy way to turn frozen trader Joes potstickers into a delicious weeknight dinner!
What does General Tso sauce taste like?
General Tso Chicken tastes sweet, salty, a tiny bit spicy and tangy all at the same time — those flavors are crave-worthy! The sauce ingredients you’ll need are beef broth, rice vinegar, low sodium soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chili flakes, sesame oil and cornstarch
General Tso Potstickers (Using Frozen Potstickers)
4 servings – 15 Minutes
- 16 frozen Potstickers (I use Trader Joes Chicken Gyoza Potstickers)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups broccoli (or veggies of your choice)
- ½ cup beef broth
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 and ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- ⅛ tsp Chili flakes (or as much as you’d like!)
- 1 tsp seasame oil
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Add cooking oil in a large saucepan on medium high and place potstickers seam side up and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add 4 Tbsp of water to the the to the pan, cover, and allow it to cook for five more minutes.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together: beef broth, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chili, sesame oil and cornstarch.
- After the potstickers have steamed in the water for five minutes. Add the sauce and broccoli to the pan. Give the dish a stir and replace the lid and simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve hot on top of a bed of rice, salad or enjoy on its own!
Need more easy dinner ideas? Try this New Orleans style BBQ Shrimp… you won’t regret it!
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!