Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots Recipe is delicious and incredibly easy to make! Roasted carrots prepared with the most incredible garlic butter and sweet honey glaze. One of my favorite ways to make carrots!
Honey Garlic Glazed Roasted Carrots
Serving size for 2-3 people, easily can be doubled
- 1 pounds carrots diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either in the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley(optional). Enjoy!
Need a dish to serve this with? Try my Tilapia with a Creamy Lemon Sauce, Recipe HERE
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!