A quick and scrumptious Toasted Garlic Bread Recipe that will complement soups, pastas and so much more.
*this post does contain affiliate links for products I love. I may receive a commission which helps support my blog!
The secret to a delicious garlic bread is to keep it simple. And to use a lot of garlic! Be sure to use a nice Evoo and freshly chopped Cilantro for maximum perfection.
I love using cilantro to top my garlic bread! It adds a beautiful fresh & citrusy flavor, making it an excellent choice for a garnish. If you are low on cilantro, you can use parsley instead!
Toasted Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf peasant bread sliced into 1/2 inch pieces (I used French bread)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- Chopped cilantro or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place the bread slices on the sheet pan. Drizzle the bread with the extra-virgin olive oil and add minced garlic evenly on bread. bake for 5 minutes, until the bread is nicely toasted. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Pair this delicious toasted garlic bread with my Beef Bourguignon recipe.