We love Kinder’s meat & deli, especially their sauces. For our teriyaki pork chops, all you need is 7 ingredients and 10 minutes to make it!
What is Kinder’s Meat & Deli?
Kinder’s meat & deli is a meat market that has tasty handcrafted seasonings, rubs, sauces and marinades, Perfect for marinating, stir fry’s or dipping. I personally have spent many, many lunches at Kinder’s, their meats and sauces are delicious.
You could imagine my excitement when my local Safeway store had their teriyaki sauce on sale! Kinder’s Teriyaki Sauce combines the sweet soy with sesame and ginger, the best trio in my opinion. My favorite way to use this sauce is smothered on some pork chops!
Everything needed to make Teriyaki Pork Chops
With only 7 ingredients, many you probably already have, this recipe is a keeper. The perfect dinner recipe when you don’t have too much time to cook, but you want something comforting. Heres the ingredients needed:
- boneless pork chops
- all purpose Flour
- butter divided
- cooking oil
- Kinder’s teriyaki sauce with sesame & ginger
- garlic cloves
- salt and Pepper
TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
TRY THESE RECIPES NEXT
- Bacon Mushroom Pork Chops
- Crunchy Buffalo Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
- Gochujang Honey Glazed Shrimp
- Easy Honey Teriyaki Chicken
Kinder’s Teriyaki Pork Chops
Servings: 2, (easily can be doubled), Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 boneless pork chops (about 1/2” thick)
- 1/8 cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp butter divided
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/3 cup Kinder’s teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and Pepper
- Prep the ingrdients according to the ingrdient list above.
- Season each side of the pork chops with a pinch salt and pepper, and then dredge them in the flour.
- Add 1 tbsp of the butter and the cooking oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, shake off the excess flour and add the pork chops. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side until its nice golden brown. (The safe internal pork cooking temperature is 145° F).
- Remove pork chops from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Pour in the Kinder’s sauce and cook for about 1 minute.
- Place the pork back in the pan, cover the pork chops with the sauce. Enjoy with rice and veggies!
Note: (The safe internal pork cooking temperature is 145° F).
Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce is fresh, bright and adds a tasty sweetness to Holiday dishes, sandwiches, charcuteries boards and more.
This warming Five Spice Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with green bell peppers is full of flavor, freshness from the bell peppers and makes the perfect dinner option.
Creamy Mushroom Chicken is savory, juicy and full of flavor. This chicken breast recipe is a crowd pleaser especially paired with garlic mashed potatoes!